Submitting Your Poetry Book for Sale
If you are a poet with a book for sale, we invite you to contact us. At peak times of the year—during our contests—over 8,000 unique visitors a month have the opportunity to see your book, with more than 50,000 page views. The average guest at Utmost visits more than 6 pages!
What You Will Receive from Us:
• a separate page devoted entirely to you and your book(s)
• up to 3 individual book promotions included
• a scanned image of your book cover(s)
• a description of your book(s) and ordering information
• your biography (if you wish) with photo
• ordering information for potential buyers
• your promotion will remain online at Utmost for at least 2 full years from the date of your order, and we will never ask you for a renewal payment. Additional titles (authored by you) may be added to your page for a small additional fee ($10 per title) at any time.
What We Require from You:
• a payment of $100 (US) by cash, check or international money order sent to: Utmost Christian Writers, 121 Morin Maze, Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA T6K 1V1 (PayPal payments—including credit card orders—can also be arranged) Please add $10 (US) for each additional title (your first 3 titles are included in your basic price of $100) to be promoted on your page.
• a sample copy of your book(s) mailed to us by post…or high quality scan(s) of the front cover(s) sent to us by email
• the title, ISBN (if applicable), price (with shipping), ordering address, sample poems, biography and author photo (if desired)
How to Get Started:
• Send us an email.
Make your payment electronically: